24 August 2013

Tag | 21 Questions

I thought this would be a good way for you to get to know me a little bit better! So here's the 21 questions tag that I've seen on a few blogs. 

1. Are you named after anyone? As far as I'm aware no. Although my Great Great Grandma (I think/hope that's enough!) was also called Alice, I don't think I was specifically named after her.

2. When was the last time you cried? I genuinely can't remember! I don't cry very often at all.

3. Do you have kids? No!

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Yes I think I would be.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Yeah a fair amount, I'd even use it on the internet if it wasn't for things being misinterpreted!

6. Will you ever bungee jump? Up until recently I would answer this question with a definite no. However more recently I think I may say yes, it's one of those once in a lifetime experiences isn't it? Not that I'll be rushing out to the nearest bungee jump any time soon though!

7. What's your favourite cereal? I don't really eat cereal but I like Weetabix or Fruit and Nut.

8. What's the first thing you notice about people? It may be shallow but probably what someone is wearing!

9. What is your eye colour? I have hazel coloured eyes.

10. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings every time!

11. Favourite smells? Christmas! The tree, food etc etc. Also freshly baked bread, cut grass, hay bales.

12. Summer or winter? Summer for the longer days, but I like winter as well to be able to wrap up in lots of layers.

13. Computer or television? Computer - technically you can watch television on it too!

14. What's the furthest you've ever been away from home? Florida

15. Do you have any special talents? No I don't think so.

16. Where were you born? England, in Cambridgeshire to be more precise.

17. What are your hobbies? Horse riding (I've ridden since I was 4), at the moment running! Shopping would be in there too, listening to music.

18. Do you have any pets? Yes, a Boxer called Libby and 3 cats - Hannah, Oscar and Mowgli

Left: Libby the Boxer
Middle: Mowgli on the left (he's a Bengal Snow Leopard) and Oscar (white and black)
Right: Hannah
Libby is incredibly photogenic, the cats not so much so for now sleeping pictures will have to do I'm afraid!
19. Favourite movie? Tough one but probably Billy Elliot.

20. Do you have any siblings? Yes, a younger sister Emily, she's nearly 15.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I'd love to renovate houses but failing that something in property/real estate (at the moment anyway, I change my mind regularly)

I hope this has given you a better idea of what I'm like outside of this blog. If you have any other questions feel free to leave them in the comments below.

Love Alice x

No comments:

Post a Comment